Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time for a Name

Since one of the reasons I wanted a travel trailer was for greater comfort for an aging dog (Hey, I did say one of the reasons). Unfortunately I was unable to acquire, much less use, the trailer before we lost Koal. We also had a bid pending on a 22 foot trailer in New Jersey the weekend we lost him, so I was thinking that we'd name the trailer Koal. Just to add to remembering him.

We got out bid on that trailer, but I figured I'd still see if the name fit whatever we did end up getting.

A couple weeks later we did get a trailer, but the name Koal didn't seam to fit. It appeared that the trailer wanted a female name. I don't know where the name came from, but Ellie seamed to fit. Nothing better cropped up in the following weeks, so Ellie it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment